Rocio Mira García
Visual Developer & Freelance Illustrator, Madrid, Spain
I combine illustration and graphic design to help my clients develop and make real their ideas.
Since 2015 I have combined graphic design work with orders for illustration and visual development for animation projects.
In 2019 I founded my own studio from which I work in two languages for both national clients as international.
I was born in Madrid, where I studied Fine Arts at the Complutense University, a degree that I finished in Valencia, thanks to a Seneca scholarship, to be able to specialize in the animation sector. Later I returned to Madrid to do an Expert Postgraduate in character design for animation in the UTAD. Recently, I moved to Seville, where I currently live, to study an ilustration curse offered by La Galería Roja.
When I have no orders, I dedicate my time to develop my own illustration projects. One of them is a board game that I am developing with two other illustrators.
I also teach stop motion workshops to children and teenagers.
- Internship in the Character Design Department at Ilion Animation studios
- January 2016 – February 2016 Las Rozas de Madrid, Spain
- Graphic Designer & Community Manager at Técnicas Edificativas Innovadoras S.L.
- June 2015 – December 2015 Villaverde Alto, Madrid, Spain
- Graphic Designer at InJuve Madrid
- 21/12/2016 – Present Madrid, Spain
- Art Assistant in Mad in Xpain (stopmotion shortfilm) at Los Animantes
- October 2017 – May 2018 Madrid, Spain
- Character designer at “Trip to the Antartic” TV serie by Eva Pérez Misa
- 2018 Madrid, Spain
- Character designer and concept artist at “Home Villa Tours” TV serie by Irene Chica
- May 2019 – June 2019 Spain
- Mural Painting at Auditorio Monserrat Caballé
- March 2019 Arganda del Rey. Madrid. Spain
- Ink&Paint Artist at The Spa Studios
- June 2019 – September 2019 Madrid, Spain
- Fine Arts at Complutense University of Madrid
- 2011 – 2015 Madrid, Spain
- Master of Character Design Expert at U-Tad
- Present Las Rozas de Madrid, Spain
- Master of Ilustration at La Galería Roja
- october 2018 – june 2019 Sevilla, Spain
- Poster Competition Festivities of Villamuriel de Cerrato 2016, Excmo. Ayuntamiento de Villamuriel de Cerrato
- Poster Competition Festivities of Basauri 2016, Excmo. Ayuntamiento de Basauri
- De lo humano a lo urbano at E.I.C Biblioteca Nova Al-Russafí, Valencia, Spain
- XXXVI Certamen de Minicuadros de las Huestes del Cadí at Centro de Cultura Contemporánea “Las Cigarreras”, Alicante, Spain
- XXXVI Certamen de Minicuadros de las Huestes del Cadí at Centre Cultural de Petrer “Vicente Poveda”, Petrer (Alicante, Spain)
- XXXVI Certamen de Minicuadros de las Huestes del Cadí at Museo del Calzado de Elda, Elda (Alicante, Spain)
- No News at E.I.C Biblioteca Nova Al-Russafí, Valencia, Spain
- Sketchbook Pro
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- 3D Studio Max
- Clip Studio